Mr Hartmut Nafz
+49 (0) 74 74 / 6 96 - 64
Hybrid components are composed of two or more different materials, which have been functionally combined. This combination intelligently combines the different properties of different materials and integrates them in a single component. Hybrid components from our production are therefore suitable for handling different and special tasks and also satisfy the latest requirements.
We process contact parts, stem nuts, axles and other metal parts, pressure equalizing membranes DAE and much more in combination with precisely selected plastics (hard and soft). We complete the injection moulding process with complex process- and automation technology, professional after-care as well as control- and testing technology, thus achieving the optimum result for you.
- optimal, technical and economical solutions for every task
- simplified production of functional components from different materials
- Reduction of manufacturing steps, assembly processes are eliminated or simplified
- material-efficient process, synergies through combination of different properties of the materials involved
- optimised against wear, heat and insulation
- Time saving and cost reduction during the manufacturing process
- optimal advice and quality management through experienced experts in development, production of tools and product- as well as functional testing